Acanthus Ring Ss
Acanthus is a type of fern that is found in Mediterranean and Asian regions. Throughout history and across cultures, the leaves symbolize long life and have served as inspiration for decorative arts. You may recognize them from the tops of¬†Corinthian columns.
Details & Care
- Materials: 925 Sterling silver (nickel free, hypo-allergenic), 18k gold vermeil (gold over sterling silver), and 14k-18k solid gold. This includes our chains, clasps, earrings, and posts.
- Handmade in Bali from an original¬†design.
- We recommend¬†taking off¬†all¬†vermeil pieces¬†when working out, washing your hands, showering, swimming, and cleaning.
- Exposure to cleansers, detergents, disinfectants, perfumes, and lotions, can accelerate the wear of vermeil.
- Take caution when¬†using hand sanitizer. When possible,¬†remove your jewelry prior to application¬†- especially gold plated pieces.
- Sterling silver and solid gold are more resilient to exposure to alcohol and can be worn for infrequent application¬†of hand sanitizer.
- Our¬†sterling silver and solid gold pieces can be worn when washing your hands¬†with mild soap. Take care to not scratch the surface or damage gemstones as you move your hands.
- Gently rub your piece¬†with a dry, non-abrasive cloth, such as a jewelry polishing cloth. Do not use chemical cleaners or¬†other solutions as they may damage the finish and dull gemstones.
¬†*all measurement in millimeters