Ceramic Candle Large Plein Air 330G
Aroma: Late summer, haystacks, fennel, warm light
Wisps of olfactory stories, soft crackling of the wood wick, the warm presence of a hand crafted ceramic vessel, the luxury of relaxing in your own space while evoking a sense escape.
Our new candle collection features hand-thrown ceramic containers. Each piece displays it's own uniqueness with slight variations in texture and tone. Our premium wax blend and custom made wood cross wicks are used for a slow, even burn.
Details & Care
- Notes of: Peppermint, anise, fennel, white musk, ozone, citrus
- First burn: Burn long enough for the wax to completely melt across the top surface. This will extend the life of your candle and ensure even burning.
- Estimated burn time: 50+/- hours
- Always break off or trim the loose ash from the wick prior to burning.
- To maintain scent strength, do not burn longer than 3 hours at a time.
- Burn responsibly, away from flammable surfaces or materials.