Sima Necklace Ss
The sun disk, tiger, and pyramid are symbols of strength. Hung on our house-made clip chain and finished with our Goose Clip, this piece is full of drama and detail.
Sima means tiger is Javanese Sanskrit.
Details & Care
- Materials: 925 Sterling silver (nickel free, hypo-allergenic), 18k gold vermeil (gold over sterling silver), and 14k-18k solid gold. This includes our chains, clasps, earrings, and posts.
- Handmade in Bali from an original¬†design.
- We recommend¬†taking off¬†all¬†vermeil pieces¬†when working out, washing your hands, showering, swimming, and cleaning.
- Exposure to cleansers, detergents, disinfectants, perfumes, and lotions, can accelerate the wear of vermeil.
- Take caution when¬†using hand sanitizer. When possible,¬†remove your jewelry prior to application¬†- especially gold plated pieces.
- Sterling silver and solid gold are more resilient to exposure to alcohol and can be worn for infrequent application¬†of hand sanitizer.
- Our¬†sterling silver and solid gold pieces can be worn when washing your hands¬†with mild soap. Take care to not scratch the surface or damage gemstones as you move your hands.
- Gently rub your piece¬†with a dry, non-abrasive cloth, such as a jewelry polishing cloth. Do not use chemical cleaners or¬†other solutions as they may damage the finish and dull gemstones.
¬†*all measurement in centimeters